InspiAIR Inc. was founded in 2005 to raise the clinical standard for support and education in the growing therapeutic fields of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Home Oxygen Therapy. We have developed best-in-class proprietary Clinical Protocols & implement advanced respiratory therapies using state-of-the-art respiratory equipment.
InspiAir is a Canadian locally owned and operated respiratory homecare company. We are dedicated to helping our patients breathe easier and sleep well.
At InspiAIR you’ll join talented and like-minded people from across Ontario who care passionately about our clients and communities. We work closely with our patient/clients and their physicians, partnering to provide the best therapeutic support to achieve positive outcomes. We are dedicated to ensuring that their experience with InspiAIR is ultimately a success story.
InspiAIR is currently recruiting for our next amazing hire as Full Time Registered Respiratory Therapists in Kingston.
We are in expansion mode and are actively recruiting an experienced and motivated Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) the position is full-time, permanent. The successful Respiratory Professional will initiate CPAP, AUTO, Bi-PAP, Home Oxygen therapy and other respiratory services as prescribed by local health care professionals. You will provide instruction & leadership to our patients, key-opinion leaders & InspiAIR clinical staff. Our RRT’s work directly with home care clients, referral sources and funding agencies to deliver the highest level of patient care possible.
As part of our Homecare team, this position is responsible for respiratory assessments in the community, initiation of prescribed therapies and the promotion of products and services.
Key responsibilities: (duties may include but are not limited to)
- You will be responsible for expanding brand awareness in your assigned market.
- Lead growth initiatives by promoting oxygen and PAP therapy and services to referral sources, including educational in-services to medical/healthcare communities.
- Manage all aspects of client relationships.
- Initiate the prescribed respiratory therapy in client’s homes including assessments, education. documentation and follow up to ensure equipment performance and client compliance.
- Provide troubleshooting with medical devices, maintain and clean equipment.
- Perform all job duties in compliance with standards.
- Provide guidance to team members on how to deliver service consistent with Customer Service Standards.
- Proactively recognize and provide training and development as needed.
- Fit clients with appropriate mask interfaces and CPAP units for home use.
- Obtain informed consent in order to initiate therapy.
- Facilitates payment by preparation of funding documents, maintaining knowledge of funding programs.
- Protect clients and employees by adhering to safety and infection control policies and protocols.
- Attend workshop/education sessions to ensure product knowledge is current.
- Prepare reports, on-calls and activities.
- Be accountable for maintenance and security of equipment used.
- Fluency in English required (reading, writing and oral).
- Minimum 2 years related experience.
- Must possess professionalism and poise.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Attention to detail and results oriented.
- Able to work under pressure and have strong sense of urgency.
- Must possess commitment to client’s personal safety.
- Clean drivers abstract.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (preferred) and/or Registered Nurse (RN).
- Licensed to practice with the provincial governing body.
- 2 + years relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge of how to operate Respiratory Equipment (OCD’s, CPAP, PF’s and spirometry).
- Current Basic rescuer CPR and First Aid Training is considered an asset.
- Strong cardio-respiratory assessment skills.
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook), QuickBooks, or similar accounting software & experience with CRM/EMR system.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High attention-to-detail.
We are looking for individuals who are customer focused, patient and detail oriented and organized with the ability to set priorities and follow through on tasks within tight deadlines. We are looking for team players.
- A Registered Respiratory Therapist with current registration in good standing with their college.
- Competitive salary.
- Equity opportunity for the right candidate.
- Extended health care.
- Vision care.
- Disability insurance.
- Dental care.
- Life insurance.
- Vacation & paid time off.
More About InspiAIR
We work closely with our patient/clients and their physicians, partnering to provide the best therapeutic support to achieve positive outcomes. We are dedicated to ensuring that your experience with InspiAIR is ultimately a success story. The successful candidate will have the tools, training & support to achieve success. We provide a complete range of CPAP products from the leading Medical device manufacturers. For our oxygen clients, we are continually upgrading our equipment to the newest, quietest and lightest devices available. We are seeking an acknowledged leader in the respiratory field, with compensation to match.
We are committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
If you want to join a locally owned company where your talent has an impact with our customers, apply by emailing in confidence to: email@example.com
Please submit your resume, in confidence, in MS Word or PDF format.