InspiAIR Inc. was founded in 2005 to raise the clinical standard for support and education in the growing therapeutic fields of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Home Oxygen Therapy. We have developed best-in-class proprietary Clinical Protocols & implement advanced respiratory therapies using state-of-the-art respiratory equipment.
InspiAIR is a Canadian locally owned and operated respiratory homecare company. We are dedicated to helping our patients breathe easier and sleep well.
At InspiAIR you’ll join talented and like-minded people from across Ontario who care passionately about our clients and communities. We work closely with our patients/clients and their physicians, partnering to provide the best therapeutic support to achieve positive outcomes. We are dedicated to ensuring that their experience with InspiAIR is ultimately a success story.
InspiAIR is currently recruiting for our next amazing hire as a Full or Part Time Registered Respiratory Therapist and/or Registered Nurse and/or Registered Practical Nurse in Brockville, ON.
We are in expansion mode and are actively recruiting an experienced and motivated Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT), Registered Nurse (RN) and/or Registered Practice Nurse (RPN), the position is full-time, permanent. The successful Healthcare Professional will initiate CPAP, AUTO, Bi-PAP, Home Oxygen therapy and other respiratory services as prescribed by local health care professionals. You will provide instruction & leadership to our patients, key-opinion leaders & InspiAIR clinical staff. Our RRT’s/RN’s work directly with home care clients, referral sources and funding agencies to deliver the highest level of patient care possible.
As part of our Homecare team, this position is responsible for respiratory assessments in the community, initiation of prescribed therapies and the promotion of products and services. This position has the potential to be a hybrid role, with the possibility of working remotely for some of the time.
- Initiate oxygen therapy in client’s homes including assessments, education, documentation and follow up to ensure equipment performance and client compliance.
- You will be responsible for expanding brand awareness in your assigned market.
- Lead growth initiatives by promoting oxygen and PAP therapy and services to referral sources, including educational in-services to medical/healthcare communities and community-based support groups.
- Manage all aspects of client relationships.
- Provide troubleshooting with medical devices, maintain and clean equipment.
- Perform all job duties in compliance with standards.
- Provide guidance to team members on how to deliver service consistent with Customer Service Standards.
- Proactively recognize and provide training and development as needed.
- Fit clients with appropriate mask interfaces and CPAP units for home use.
- Obtain informed consent in order to initiate therapy.
- Facilitates payment by preparation of funding documents, maintaining knowledge of funding programs.
- Protect clients and employees by adhering to safety and infection control policies and protocols.
- Attend workshop/education sessions to ensure product knowledge is current.
- Prepare reports, on-calls, and activities.
- Be accountable for maintenance and security of equipment used.
- A Registered Respiratory Therapist and/or Registered Nurse and/or Registered Practical Nurse with current registration in good standing with their college is required.
- Licensed to practice with the provincial governing body.
- Minimum 2+ years related experience.
- Fluency in English required (reading, writing and oral).
- Professional and friendly interpersonal skills with strong customer service values.
- Excellent organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, assess situations, prioritize tasks, and set deadlines.
- A professional and mature demeanor, with strong communication skills.
- Good time management skills, ability to work effectively under pressure and meet demanding deadlines.
- Must possess commitment to client’s personal safety.
- Clean drivers abstract.
- Knowledge of how to operate Respiratory Equipment (POC’s, CPAP, and spirometry).
- Current Basic rescuer CPR and First Aid Training is considered an asset.
- Strong cardio-respiratory assessment skills.
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook), QuickBooks, or similar accounting software & experience with CRM/EMR system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We are looking for individuals who are patient focused, detail oriented and organized with the ability to set priorities and follow through on tasks within tight deadlines. We are looking for team players.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- 8 Hour Workday
- Paid Time Off
- Company Vehicle
- Company Paid Licensing Fees
More About InspiAIR:
We work closely with our patients/clients and their physicians, partnering to provide the best therapeutic support to achieve positive outcomes. We are dedicated to ensuring that your experience with InspiAIR is ultimately a success story. The successful candidate will have the tools, training & support to achieve success. We provide a complete range of CPAP products from the leading Medical device manufacturers. For our oxygen clients, we are continually upgrading our equipment to the newest, quietest, and lightest devices available. We are seeking an acknowledged leader in the respiratory field, with compensation to match.
InspiAIR is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment and provides equal opportunities for all applicants.
Starting: From $65,000 per year
If you want to join a locally owned company where your talent has an impact with our customers, apply by emailing in confidence to: Hr@inspiair.ca