InspiAIR Inc. was founded in 2005 to raise the clinical standard for support and education in the growing therapeutic fields of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Home Oxygen Therapy. We have developed best-in-class proprietary Clinical Protocols & implemented advanced respiratory therapies using state-of-the-art respiratory equipment.
InspiAIR is a Canadian locally owned and operated respiratory homecare company. We are dedicated to helping our patients breathe easier and sleep well.
At InspiAIR you’ll join talented and like-minded people from across Ontario who care passionately about our clients and communities. We work closely with our patients/clients and their physicians, partnering to provide the best therapeutic support to achieve positive outcomes. We are dedicated to ensuring that their experience with InspiAIR is ultimately a success story.
InspiAIR is currently recruiting for our next amazing hire a Full-time Patient Care Coordinator in Brockville, Ontario.
As part of our Respiratory Care team, this position is responsible for the co-ordination of telephone and electronic referrals, scheduling of patient care visits, and verification of funding agency criteria for home oxygen therapy and related healthcare services. We are looking for individuals who are customer focused, patient, detail oriented, and organized with the ability to set priorities and follow through on tasks within critical deadlines.
- Warmly welcome clients and assist them with purchases, book appointments and answer general therapy inquiries.
- Promptly answer incoming calls, distribute correspondence and inquiries to appropriate associates, requisition supplies and additional office duties.
- Organize billing packages and prepare setup packages for clinicians.
- Maintain accurate records of submission and payment, minimize accounts receivable and ensure prompt collection of outstanding payments.
- Adhere to patient charting protocols in Electronic Medical Records system.
- Support marketing efforts by maintaining literature supplies, assisting social media efforts, and managing patient experience feedback.
- Assist with mask fittings, PAP downloads and reports, and various other CPAP related duties.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- College Degree in administration or equivalent is considered an asset.
- A minimum of 3 to 5+ years in a medical administrative position.
- Retail and merchandising experience is considered an asset.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Experience in Blueprint, QuickBooks and other agency portal systems is considered an asset.
- The ability to quickly learn and understand various processes in a constantly changing environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
The successful candidate will have the tools, training & support to achieve success. We provide a complete range of CPAP products from the leading Medical device manufacturers. For our oxygen clients, we are continually upgrading our equipment to the newest, quietest, and lightest devices available.
InspiAIR is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment and provides equal opportunities for all applicants.
If you want to join a locally owned company where your talent has an impact with our customers, apply by emailing in confidence to: Hr@inspiair.ca