ResMed’s AirFit™ P10 nasal pillows mask is our quietest mask yet. Bringing you the latest technology in sleep apnea treatment, the AirFit P10 retains the proven performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask series, but is approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter.1 A recent clinical study found that patients wearing the AirFit P10 slept more than 40 minutes longer per night.
Combining enhanced digital health technology with trusted therapy modes, ResMed AirSense™ 11 is a CPAP machine designed to make starting sleep apnea therapy easier and more convenient than ever before.
Each machine includes access to myAir™, our easy-to-use online support program and app designed to help you get started and adjust to therapy. AirSense 11 users also get exclusive access to new myAir features like Personal Therapy Assistant and Care Check-In.
Every AirSense 11 machine includes a wide range of features designed to deliver comfortable therapy, as well as tools and myAir access to help you start and stay on track throughout your sleep apnea treatment journey.
- The AirSense 11 series includes three different models: AutoSet, CPAP and Elite
- An easy-to-use touchscreen makes the AirSense 11 simple to understand and operate
- Sleek, modern design that will look great by the bed
- Simple Start/Stop button makes it easy to turn therapy on and off with a single tap
- Includes access to ResMed myAir, an online support program and app that uses data from your machine to let you know how you slept the night before, and provide tailored coaching tips and encouragement
- myAir’s Personal Therapy Assistant guides you through equipment setup, helping you troubleshoot common issues and get used to therapy
- Care Check-In gives you coaching and assistance tailored to meet your personal needs
- Availability of over-the-air upgrade capability gives you the opportunity to directly receive maintenance and feature updates
- Integrated heated humidifier can be controlled manually or automatically with the Climate Control feature
- AutoRamp™ feature delivers a low airflow pressure to help you fall asleep, then steadily increases to your prescribed level
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains regular airflow pressure while you inhale and reduces pressure to make it easier when exhaling
AirSense™ 10 Series
What is a CPAP Machine?
CPAP Machine is a general term often used to describe various machines that treat sleep apnea. These machines deliver air through tubing and into a mask to keep your airway open while you sleep. This process is known as sleep therapy and is designed to help you get a restful night’s sleep.
AirSense™ 10 is one of the world’s most widely used series of CPAP and APAP machines, each designed to deliver high-quality therapy for a better night’s sleep.
- User-friendly controls and an intuitive interface make it simple to navigate settings and the nightly sleep report
- AutoRamp ™ feature deliversa low airflow pressure to help you fall asleep, then steadily increases to your prescribed level
- The AirSense 10 series includes four different models: CPAP, Elite, AutoSet and AutoSet for Her
Each machine gives you access to myAir™ – a free online support program and app that syncs with your mobile or web-based device to provide a nightly sleep score, coaching and more to help you stay on track.
The Lumin and Lumin Bullet: Total CPAP Sanitization
The Lumin uses a powerful UV light contained inside a chamber to kill bacteria in just five minutes. The light is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and similar to the UV devices used to disinfect medical equipment in operating rooms and ambulances.
During the cold, flu, and allergy seasons, keeping your CPAP mask and water chambers clear of pathogens is especially important to reduce the risk of catching an infection.
Keeping your mask clean and sanitary prevents bacteria from seeping into your pores and causing unpleasant skin conditions like rashes and acne breakouts.
You can use the Lumin to sanitize other small personal hygiene items, including swim goggles, eyeglasses, toothbrushes, hearing aids, dentures, mouthguards, and even pens and pencils.
Prevents damages to your CPAP equipment. Testing shows that when used for five minutes a day, the Lumin’s UV light sanitizes your equipment while keeping it in tip-top shape. In over 150 hours of testing—up to five years worth of daily sanitizing—the plastics and silicone remained intact.
AirMini Travel CPAP
Smallest portable CPAP on the market today.
Travel light and sleep well with AirMiniTM – a travel CPAP that will never slow you down. AirMini is tiny but still offers top quality therapy, waterless humidification and convenient control with the AirMini app.
Enjoy a waterless humidification system that delivers the comfort of humidity without the hassle of carrying distilled water everywhere. Humidification not available with full face masks.
Premium travel bag and accessories for therapy on the go.
AirMini includes three therapy modes: CPAP, AutoSet™ (APAP) and AutoSet for Her (APAP).
Convenient control with the AirMini app on iOS and Android.™
One of the most powerful, lightest and quietest
concentrators available today!
OxyGo NEXT is the next generation of portable oxygen. Its ground-breaking size and battery life have never been seen before at this high of an oxygen dose, and it is setting the standard for portable oxygen concentrators. OxyGo NEXT has user-replaceable batteries, sieve beds and an easy to read LCD display with simple controls. And it can be charged at home or on the go—giving you the freedom to embrace what’s NEXT!
- Designed for 24/7 use
- Only 4.7 lbs.* with up to 13 hours of battery life**
- No carts or tanks required
- Bluetooth-enabled units now connect to your mobile device with the My OxyGo App. Check your battery life, settings and MORE from your phone!***
Single Battery: Up to 6.5 hours. Recharge up to 3 hours with AC or DC power. Double Battery: Up to 13 hours. Recharge up to 6 hours with AC or DC power.
Trust the experts
- bottom section cta
Whatever the reason for the prescription, we take our oxygen patients’ needs seriously. At InspiAIR we take pride in the fact that the oxygen systems we provide are carefully matched to meet our patients’ needs. We encourage our patients to lead enriched active lifestyles including travel where possible and will provide them with full service to help achieve this goal.